One set of pads (one pad for each breast)
Made with 4 trialed and tested layers, MDC reusable breastfeeding pads have:
- a pretty cotton base (that sits against your bra)
- hidden pul for those heavy let downs, missed feeds and miracle night sleep throughs
- a thirsty 500gsm bamboo fleece layer (that will CONTINUE to improve in absorbency with your first 2-3 washes)
- and a super smooth, fast wicking top of Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) - which will NOT leave any fibres, pills or rough spots behind and provide the ultimate level in comfort, especially through those early nipples are on fire, cracked and sticking to everything stage.
*please note that patterns may differ*
MDC breast pads come in two sizes, Regular and Large. They are made in a milk drop (or petal) shape, and have a slight contour that helps them fit to the natural shape of your breast.
TEAR DROP REGULAR - widest point is 4" (10cm) longest point 6" (14.5cm)
TEAR DROP LARGE - widest point is 4.5" (12cm) longest point 7" (17cm)
CIRCLE - 11 cms in diameter
-Dry pail with air flow until ready to wash.
-Normal machine wash (just watch out for any velcro, as this will attach to and wreck your top layer of AWJ)
- line dry OR if you're in a rush, can go in your dryer on the warm setting (usually reserved for pre warming your towels in winter)
- Breast pads will naturally want to curve due to having one solid side and one stretchy side - this is normal and will not affect use. It's actually quite helpful in creating a comfortable fit in your bra. However, If you like/prefer your breast pads to be completely flat, you can warm iron on both sides, which will remove any curve and return them to a nice flat shape.