Organic Adzuki Sprouting Seeds
Adzuki Sprouting Seeds 100g. Grow chemical-free. Adzuki Sprouts from Untamed Health Earth Friendly Sprouting Seeds.
Grow your own chemical-free Adzuki Bean Sprouts from Untamed Health Organically Grown Adzuki Sprouting Seeds (Vigna angularis). Simply use one of our easy-to-use Super Sprouter Germinator Glass Jars. Adzuki Sprouts are crunchy, delicious, and protein-rich. They also contain the Vitamins: A, B, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and C. Plus trace minerals such as Niacin and Amino Acids, Iron, Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosphorus, and Manganese. All eight essential amino acids, protein, chlorophyll and fibres. Originally from East Asia, Adzuki Bean Sprouts are a very popular food. Easy to store and cheap to buy. A 100g packet of seeds yields a huge amount of sprouts.
After soaking the Organically Grown Adzuki Sprouting Seeds, they typically take 2–4 days to sprout, depending on the growing conditions. Humid or warmers conditions generally speed up the sprouting process. Lectins in the Adzuki Beans Sprouts need time to neutralise during the sprouting process. To allow adequate time for this, the root should be as long as the bean or longer. Perfect for vegans and vegetarians who are seeking meat protein substitutes.
Sourced from local farmers around Australia Adzuki Sprouting Seeds are Organically Grown free from Added Sugar, Gluten, Wheat, Artificial Flavours, Preservatives or Colouring, Peanuts, Nuts, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (HVP), Animal By-Products, Artificial Fertilisers and Pesticides, Synthetically Produced Substances, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) and Genetic Engineering (GE).
- Start by cleaning your Super Sprouter Germinator Glass Jar and lid in hot water or the dishwasher to sterilise.
- Measure out 1 Tablespoon / approx—10 g of Adzuki Sprouting Seeds in the clean jar.
- Clean the seeds and rinse thoroughly by swirling them in cool water using the Specially Designed Super Sprouter Strainer Lid.
- To kickstart germination, fill the jar halfway with cool fresh water and soak the seeds for 4–8 hours overnight.
- After soaking, rinse the seeds in fresh cool water and drain on the Specially Designed Lid Stand. For best results, stand out of direct sunlight.
- The optimal sprouting temperature is between 18–22°C. Warmer temperatures will speed up sprouting.
- It is important to rinse your sprouts 2–3 times a day in cool fresh water using the Specially Designed Super Sprouter Strainer Lid. The warmer the temperature, the more you should rinse your seeds.
- Your sprouts will be ready to harvest in 2–4 days, depending on the room temperature. They are ready when the root is as long as the bean or longer.
- Gently wash in cool water and dry the sprouts on a tea towel or kitchen paper.
- You can store the sprouts in your sprouting jar or similar sealed container in the fridge for 3–5 days.
Enjoy your sprouts in salads, soups or stir-fries, or eat directly from the jar as a snack. They are truly delicious, and the health benefits are excellent!