Year in Review
2021 has been a big year in more ways than one! We all thought Covid would have well and truly been behind us this year, but we saw almost every state in the country locked down for a period of time, Melbourne being one of the most locked-down cities in the world and even here in Darwin, we were locked down for a period of time.
With so much uncertainty, it’s been a difficult year for so many small businesses but for Only One Earth, we have seen some exciting growth and want to take some time to celebrate all the amazing things we have achieved over the past 12 months – none of which would have been possible without your amazing support!
Here are the things we are celebrating from the past 12-months.
- We opened two pop-up shops – One at The Quarter at Casuarina Square and one at Oasis Shopping Centre in Palmerston.
- We’ve added so many amazing new products to the shop – including our Rose Quartz Facial Roller & Gua Sha and Only One Earth Veggie Brush, Dish Brush and Nail Brush.
- We came third in the Ausmumpreneur awards in the Sustainability and Making a Difference categories.
- We expanded the refill station to include over 20 refillable product options for customers.
- We hired our first (and second and third and fourth) staff member.
- We transitioned from being registered as a Sole Trade to being registered as a Company.
With so many big achievements over the last 12 months, it’s got us so excited for 2022! We can’t wait to see what the new year will hold for us!
What achievements are you celebrating from the past 12-months?