Product Highlight: Ever Eco Nut Mylk Bag
The Ever Eco Nut Mylk Bag is a versatile kitchen essential that you’ll be thankful you added to your kitchen! The u-shaped bag makes it even easier to make nut milk and clean up is so easy!
Making your own nut milk is a low-waste alternative to purchasing milk in cartons and has the added benefit of being free from preservatives, emulsifiers and sweeteners that are commonly used in store-bought milk.
Here is our favourite way to use your Ever Eco Nut Mylk Bag to make your own Almond Milk. It’s so easy, you’ll wonder why you didn’t start making your own sooner!
- 1 Cup raw almonds, soaked overnight
- 4 Cups cold filtered water, plus more for soaking
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs maple syrup or honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- After soaking the almonds overnight, drain and rinse them
- Place the almonds in a high-powered blender with the 4 cups of water and any optional extras
- Blend on high for 2 minutes, or until creamy
- Strain the almond milk through your Ever Eco Nut Mylk Bag into a bowl or jug
- Pour the almond milk into an airtight container and place in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You can even use your Ever Eco Nut Mylk Bag for cold brew coffee, cashew cheese, straining juice or sprouting!